This Udor RO-70/GR-5 Diaphragm Pump was recently replaced by the Udor ZETA-85/GR-5 (item number ZETA85GR5). However, operators needing a low to medium pressure pump still make a wise choice in selecting this model, boasting a bargain for your money with a 300 PSI maximum pressure and an upper flow limit of 20 GPM. It's specially tooled for use with gas engines ranging between 5 HP and 6.5 HP.
- Max flow: 20 gpm
- Max pressure: 300 psi Ê
- Max rpm: 540
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, 3/4" HB outlet
- Includes 5027.75 gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Recommended pressure regulator: 6047.06/LP
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 42 lbs
Great! Thanks for shopping with us!