Few diaphragm pumps come with the wide functionality of the Udor ZETA-40/P. Its three diaphragm poly pump design gives it incredible force, and its adjustable pressure regulator and manual dump lever make it easy to use in almost any industrial situation. It also comes with a pressure gauge so that you can carefully monitor its performance.
- Max flow: 10.5 gpm
- Max pressure: 300 psi
- Includes 6010.96 control unit
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, (2) 1/2" HB outlet and 3/4" HB Bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Head material: Polypropylene for increased chemical resistance
- Recommended gearbox: 5027.75 with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 36 lbs
Great products. Will use when i open my shop.
Thanks for your review! Hope they work great at your shop!