For your medium-pressure sprayer applications, choose this Udor KAPPA-43/GR Diaphragm Pump. It's a three-diaphragm pump that includes a regulator unit with adjustable pressure controller, dual ball valve outlets, a manual dump lever and a pressure measurement instrument. It also comes with a gearbox for gasoline engines measuring between four and six and a half horsepower and with 3/4' shafts. Choose this for your industrial, agricultural or commercial spraying needs.
- Max flow: 10.5 gpm
- Max pressure: 560 psi
- Includes 6010.93 control unit and 5071.75 gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Port sizes: 1" HB inlet, (2) 1/2" HB outlet, 3/4" HB bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 39 lbs
I received the pump really fast. It came with all the needed accessories and was very well packaged.
Everything seems to work very well. The pump was shipped promptly and I did not have to wait a long time to receive it.
Great to hear! Thanks for shopping with us!