The Udor KAPPA-43 diaphragm pump is extremely reliable because of its anodized aluminum construction, making it impervious to any industrial fluid that you need to use it for. With an adjustable pressure regulator, a manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and a pressure gauge, you have full control in the field.
- Max flow: 10.5 gpm
- Max pressure: 560 psi
- Includes 6010.93 control unit
- Port sizes: 1" HB inlet, (2) 1/2" HB outlet and 3/4" HB bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Recommended gearbox: 5071.75 with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 29 lbs
We've used this pump for multiple years, and on multiple trucks. Sprayer Depot always has a good price, and are very quick to ship my items out!
Happy to have you as a customer - thanks for leaving a review!
Great customer service
Happy to help - let us know if we can assist again in the future!