Distributing hard-to-handle materials such as pesticides, liquid fertilizers and herbicides is a necessary task for all small to medium scale commercial farmers. In order to get even and full spray coverage, you need a roller pump with low resistance and maneuverability. The Hypro 6500 series offers a user-friendly low-torque engine for easy, yet thorough liquid dispersal. Chemically treated and corrosion-resistant, this pump is built to last.
- Max flow: 22 gpm
- Max pressure: 300 psi
- Max rpm: 1200
- Port sizes: 3/4" FNPT
- Pump shaft rotation: CW
- Housing: Cast iron
- Rotor: Cast iron
- Roller material: Super rollers standard, Poly and Teflon® available
- Roller quantity: 6
- Shaft seals: Viton® standard, Buna available
- Shaft: 5/8" solid stainless steel
- 9.7 gpm/36.7 lpm at 540 rpm
- 18.2 gpm/68.9 lpm at 1000 rpm
- 21.8 gpm/82.5 lpm at 1200 rpm
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Sprayer Depot
Great little pump with huge potential.
Received both pumps quickly. Will buy again.
Excellent. Sprayer Depot has been there for me on every order.
Good item ordered them before from you works good.
Thanks for shopping with us again!
Great and quick service