Soft Wash Sprayers - Built Tough and Fully Customizable
King Sprayers are proudly built by Sprayer Depot at our headquarters in Orlando, Florida - that's right: they're made in the USA! Our sprayers are unique from those of our competitors in a few key ways - namely that they are fully customizable and can be built to fit almost any specifications and applications within the agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscape and pest control industries. We also serve the Soft Wash industry and have had several orders for Kings Sprayer Soft Wash Sprayers.
Check out our latest model:
5 Cool Features of Kings Soft Wash Sprayers
You may already know what makes Kings Sprayers the preferred choice of professional sprayers, but do you know what makes our Soft Wash Sprayers extra cool?
Here are five reasons you'll love a Kings Sprayers Soft Wash Sprayer:
1. Diaphragm Pumps from Leading Brands like UDOR
A Diaphragm Pump with polypropylene heads and manifolds as well as poly fittings and strainer for corrosion resistance. Spray up to 10 GPM or 300 psi, depending on your application.
A common pump for this unit is the UDOR Zeta-40P/GR.
2. Tough, High Quality Hose Reels
We use the best Hose Reels with stainless steel internals for corrosion resistance. They are built for long-lasting use.
3. Forklift Pockets for Easy Maneuverability
Kings Sprayers are built with forklift pockets - a simple, yet ingenious feature that makes moving and positioning our sprayers a snap! Getting the sprayer out of the shipping crate, transferring it to/from a rig/trailer/vehicle, or bringing it out of storage/putting it up for storage can all be challenging activities without an easy way to "grab" the sprayer. Not all sprayer brands are created equal, and this is one feature that a majority of sprayer builders leave out - don't get stuck with a 200+ pound paperweight!
4. 3-Way Flush Line Standard
A 3-Way Flush Line comes standard. The Kings Soft Wash Sprayers include a 3-way ball valve on the suction line before strainer with extra hose to flush system of chemical after use. Flushing the system after each use is the best way to ensure long life of the unit and sprayer components. We've made it easy to get all the corrosive chemicals out of the sprayer so you can reap the benefits of your Kings Sprayer for years to come.
5. Fully Customizable
We've already mentioned this a couple times, but it's worth repeating, especially since so many sprayer manufacturers have a "what you see is what you get" stance. Customers sometimes think "customization" equals a higher price tag - it's actually the opposite. By building a sprayer that's exactly what you need, you're not paying for components and features that you don't. Here are three myths about sprayer customization.
We customized sprayers in over 300 different and unique ways last year alone. The possibilities are almost limitless.
We're happy to help design a sprayer that will meet your needs for soft washing, agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscape or pest control. Give us a call or send us an email and we'll get started right away!
Subscribe to the Latest News, Repair Videos & Helpful Information from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Sprayer Depot Video Library:
Be among the first to know when we release new repair videos, exclusive sprayer 360º video tours, new product releases and more - subscribe to Sprayer Depot's YouTube Channel:
NEW Product Line: Hose Reels by Kings Sprayers®
The #1 Choice for Quality Hose Reels
Kings Sprayers® has expanded and is now offering hose reels! These reels are proudly built by Kings Sprayers at Sprayer Depot's Orlando headquarters. They feature stainless steel inlet swivel and internal pipe, an aluminum frame that's lightweight and corrosion resistant, and a 2-year limited warranty.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship within 48-72 hours Monday-Friday.
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Lawrence, Kansas, Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, and Grapevine, Texas for fast shipping.
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page. We are honored to be named to Bizrate's Circle of Excellence for outstanding customer reviews!
- Join the Sprayer Depot Loyalty Rewards Program!
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!