Find What You Need on Sprayer Depot's Site
With the largest selection of spray equipment, parts and accessories in the marketplace, it can be tricky to find what you need on Sprayer Depot's website - unless you know about our site's Smart Search feature!
Sprayer Depot's website is powered by Smart Search that makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for, even if you don't know the exact specifics of the product. This feature is intuitive and with each search, it gets smarter and smarter. Based on the searches from thousands of visitors before you, the results get more accurate with each search.
How to Use Smart Search
We have a search bar on the site in the upper right corner, similar to the one on most websites, but ours is equipped with smart technology designed to show the closest matching results within our website. To use the Smart Search, simply type a query into the search bar - it doesn't have to be exact, specific, or include any details, so it's not necessary to know the product number, part SKU, or even the actual name of the item.
What to Put in the Search Bar
Not sure how to begin? Sometimes the possibility to search for anything you can imagine can be daunting. Here are some suggestions for places to start with your search query:
- Go broad - start your search with something generic like: "pumps", "repair", or "12v"
- Use a brand name - put something like: "Hypro", "John Bean", or "John Deere"
- Search for a type of equipment or accessory - type "sprayer", "regulator", or "screen"
- Use numbers - input a portion of the model number, or size or length (12" will yield results for items that are 12 inches as well as 1/2 inch)
The Smart Search also provides sorting filters on the left side of each search results page, each brand page, and each product category page. These filters help narrow the number of items on the page, and make it easy to find that one specific item in a sea of options.
It's mobile friendly too! Feel free to use the search bar and left-hand filters on your smart phone or tablet.
Smart Search Demonstration
Watch this video demonstration showing just how easy it is to use Sprayer Depot's Smart Search. It will show how to use both the sorting filters on the left side of the page, along with the main search bar in the top right corner of every page.
New Product Line: Kings Steel Sprayers
Kings Sprayers are now Available with a Rugged Steel Frame
Kings Steel Sprayers are built on steel frames, designed to stand up to harsh conditions and use, while offering cost savings over the original aluminum frame Kings Sprayers. They are an ideal entry-level sprayer for those just entering the spraying industry, or those who spray more infrequently.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida and Salt Lake City, Utah for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Our products are shipped worldwide, and now available for faster delivery to the Western US through a new distribution center in Arizona. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!