A diaphragm pump with gear reduction included makes it easy to swap out the pump on your gas engine. The KAPPA-75/GR from Udor allows you to control the horsepower of the motor, varying between 9 and 13 HP. This offers a variance in output rate and pressure, providing better spray coverage in areas of all sizes. This pump is chemically treated and built to last even in the most grueling conditions.
- Max flow: 20 gpm
- Max pressure: 560 psi
- Includes 6047.06 control unit and 5033.A4 gearbox with 1" hollow shaft for mounting on 9 to 13 hp engines
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, (2) 1/2" HB outlet, 3/4" HB bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Pump recently replaced by DELTA-75
Fast , delivery, easy install made the investment back in 4 hours
This is exactly what we like to hear - thanks for shopping with us!
This is a great product and last a long time with good ppm. there very easy to work on and rebuild if necessary. works excellent on tank system sprayers. great item and a good price.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience - we appreciate your business!