Regular price $1,182.02
Sale price $1,182.02 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
Connect this durable, powerful Udor KAPPA-55/TS Diaphragm Pump into your medium-pressure sprayer system. Made to handle pressures up to 560 PSI and a maximum flow of 15 GPM. Features a universal drive face on one end with 25 mm keyed shaft on the other, a regulator unit with adjustable pressure controllers and a pressure gauge for careful pressure monitoring. Furthermore, it features a manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and a pulsation dampener. Use this state-of-the-art pump for agricultural, commercial and industrial sprayers.
KAPPA-55/TS 3-cylinder, medium pressure diaphragm pump with control unit. These pumps are excellent choices for various horticulture, agricultural, lawn care, nursery, pest control and turf spraying applications. They are also effectively used in other applications such as aircraft de-icing, hydrostatic testing and cleaning. KAPPA-55 pumps are constructed of anodized aluminum with anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts. Built-in pulsation dampener, control valve and pressure gauge are standard on all models. Features: Can Be Run Dry. Visual Oil Sight Gauges. Self-Priming Operation. Stainless Steel Check Valves. Large Capacity Oil Bath Crank Cases With Drain Plugs for Ease of Maintenance. Compatible with Most Fluids, Including: Liquid Fertilizers, Abrasive Materials, Suspension Products, Pesticides, De-Icing Materials and Other Hard To Handle Fluids. Adapt Easily To PTO, Gas Engine, Hydraulic And Belt Drive Applications. Maximum Fluid Temperature, 140° F. Custom Pumps Available To 200° F. Largest Selection of Flows, Pressures and Drive Options Available. Over 50 Years Of Diaphragm Pump Experience. One Piece Stainless Steel Diaphragm Bolts. Heavy Duty Pre-Formed Urethane Diaphragms.
- Max flow: 15 gpm
- Max pressure: 560 psi
- Includes 6010.24 control unit
- Shaft: Flanged for shaft kit or gearbox on one end and 25 mm keyed shaft on the opposite end
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, (2) 1/2" HB outlet and 3/4" HB bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Recommended gearbox: 5027.75 with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines or 5033.A4 with 1" hollow shaft for mounting on 8-9 hp engines
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 39 lbs