The Udor KAPPA-150/CC Diaphragm Pump is a four diaphragm, high pressure, high volume pump with a control unit and pulsation dampener. The pressure gauge, adjustable pressure regulator, and manual dump lever make this unit ideal for commercial users. The thru shaft on this unit has a forward-facing six-spline male PTO shaft for use with belt and pulley for gasoline engines or can be attached directly to your PTO.
- Max flow: 42 gpm
- Max pressure: 700 psi
- Includes 6005.15 control unit and dual 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shafts
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 3/4" MNPT and 3/4" FNPT outlet, 1" HB bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 105 lbs
Best prices and people, wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks
We're happy to have earned your business!