The AR252-GR-GCI5/8 diaphragm pump is widely used in the commercial, industrial and agricultural sprayer industries. With a flow rate up to 6.5 gpm and max pressure of 362 psi it is optimal for small or medium-sized sprayers, assisting in the targeted distribution of your liquid product onto desired surfaces for consistent, even coverage every time. This model is equipped with a gearbox with 5/8" hollow shaft for attaching to 5 to 6.5 hp engines.
Annovi Reverberi is the number one agricultural diaphragm pump manufacturer in the world. Our versatile pumps have been used in a multitude of applications for more than 5 decades in 85 countries worldwide. They are self-priming, with flows from 3.5 to 238 GPM and pressures up to 725 PSI, these pumps can feature the revolutionary AR BLUEFLEX diaphragms. BLUEFLEX is what we believe is the best performing diaphragm material currently available in the market.
Annovi Reverberi AR252-GR-GCI5/8 550 RPM semi-hydraulic two diaphragm alternating volumetric pump for use in gardening or semi-professional agricultural sector, trolley-mounted in combination with electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
Example Uses: Lawn Care, Pest Control & Turf Spraying
GR-GCI5/8 version equipped with gearbox to attach to gas engines with 5/8" shafts
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and body in aluminium
- Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient "oil cushion" system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Max flow: 6.5 gpm
- Max pressure: 362 psi
- Includes gearbox with 5/8" hollow shaft to mount on 5 to 6.5 hp engines and KIT1912 pressure regulator
- Port sizes: 3/4" HB inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic, BlueFlex material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Head & Manifold material: Plastic coated aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 14 lbs