Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
Annovi Reverberi is the number one agricultural diaphragm pump manufacturer in the world. Our versatile pumps have been used in a multitude of applications for more than 5 decades in 85 countries worldwide. They are self-priming, with flows from 3.5 to 238 GPM and pressures up to 725 PSI, these pumps can feature the revolutionary AR BLUEFLEX diaphragms. BLUEFLEX is what we believe is the best performing diaphragm material currently available in the market.
Annovi Reverberi high pressure diaphragm pumps for agricultural, petrochemical, wastewater, mining, printing and more. Our pumps can apply a wide variety of chemicals with different viscosities, from 21.1 GPM to 51.2 GPM. The pumps are rugged enough to handle strong chemical agents with ease. These high pressure diaphragm pumps are simultaneously exquisitely sophisticated in terms of regulating systems and UID control strategies, perfectly in line with the need to protect the environment of today and tomorrow. Compatible with gasoline, electric or hydraulic motors. Available in a many configurations. High pressure control units sold separately on most units.
- Max flow: 28.7 gpm
- Max pressure: 725 psi
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO on both ends
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic, BlueFlex® material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Recommended control unit: VDR50
- Recommended gearbox: None - if mounting to gas engine please see AR1064-C/SP and AR1639
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 51.8 lbs