New Product Alerts
We're constantly adding new products to our catalog of sprayers, spray equipment, parts and accessories. Many of the new items we add are brand new and not available anywhere else! To help keep our customers up-to-date, we have decided to launch a category of the blog called "New Product Alerts". Keep an eye out for these posts weekly, or so.
New Product Alert: CDS-John Blue DP-43.1-GRIP & 115/230V Electric Motor Assembly
CDS-John Blue has a long history of making top of the line agricultural and industrial pumps and systems. Since 1886 they have been making products that farmers not just rely upon, but are their first choice in equipment.
Sprayer Depot is excited to carry John Blue's new pump/motor: the CDS-John Blue DP-43.1-GRIP & 115/230V Electric Motor Assembly.
This assembly features a poly headed diaphragm pump coupled with an electric motor. The poly heads are chemical resistant, which makes it a perfect choice for applying fertilizer and other corrosive chemicals. The electric motor is ideal for indoor use in a greenhouse or nursery, or for outdoor applications where noise pollution is a concern. This unit purrs quietly and is eco-friendly, plus it's chemical resistant - the perfect combination of all the best features!
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida and Nogales, Arizona for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Our products are shipped worldwide, and now available for faster delivery to the Western US through a new distribution center in Arizona. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!