For chemical compatibility, less noise and consistent liquid delivery, choose this CDS John Blue DP-43.1-GRIP & 115/230V Electric Motor Assembly. Engineered with poly heads and manifolds this pump is perfectly tooled to handle many applications, it comes with a maximum pressure capacity of 290 PSI and an upper flow limit of 4 GPM. And with its impressive commercial-grade electric motor, you'll value it for sprayer applications of pesticide, herbicide and liquid fertilizer.
The two piston semi-hydraulic diaphragm pump operates up to 4.3 gpm at 550 rpm with a pressure rating of 290 psi. These compact pumps are an excellent choice for sprayers, pest control units or industrial use. It is lightweight and can be driven by PTO, electric motor or gasoline engine. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers for superior chemical resistance.
- Max flow: 4.3 gpm
- Max pressure: 290 psi
- Includes SC-1066-2 pressure regulator and DP-321009 gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft
- Port sizes: 3/4" HB inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan¨ material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140¡F
- Weight: 25 lbs