For a lightweight, corrosion resistant reel look no further than the new SNC "Spray Non-Corrosive" series from Hannay. Constructed of primarily 304 SS and with competitive pricing this is a great option for the lawn care, agriculture and pest control industries. This 22" reel will hold up to 400' of 1/2" ID or 500' of 3/8" ID.
Competitively priced compared to aluminum construction reels while providing a significant advantage in both strength and corrosion protection, the SNC series reels offer a durable solution for humid, corrosive environments. SNC reels can handle a variety of applications, including water, pesticides and fertilizer mixes.
Available in both crank and electric-powered rewind, other options include 4-way roller guides, as well as lightweight aluminum stacking kits.
- Rewind: Electric
- Construction: Mostly 304 SST construction including discs, axle hub and welded frame. Drum is aluminum and swivel joint and bearings are plated steel.
- Distance between discs: 22"
- 1/3 hp electric motor (12V power source needed)
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: 4-Way C Roller
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), higher pressures available please contact us
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 3/8" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 275 to 500 feet depending on ID of hose
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 500 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 400 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 275 feet
- Approximate weight: 51 lbs