The Hannay RME-6014-33-34-10.5-REV remote controlled power rewind reel is the top option in the market. Instead of using a hand crank or the push button on an electric reel simply use the remote transmitter to pull the hose back in. The "REV" model is also capable of pulling the hose out with the remote instead of manually.
**Hose in picture not included**
Built to order in the Hannay factory located in New York. Lightweight, compact reels designed for long lengths of hose in manual and power rewind. Direct crank rewind is permanently attached. Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor. Designed to spec and built of the highest quality materials, our reels stand up to the most demanding conditions of any industry. We offer thousands of hose and cable reels that help improve efficiency, productivity, and safety in your operation by keeping hoses and cables organized and off the floor. The heavy-duty design and construction of our reels ensure that they outlast the competition and save you money. And bolted-on components and conveniently located swivel joints make servicing our reels quick and trouble-free. Every reel we build is created for the industry in which it will be used, from processing to welding to maintenance and more - never retrofitted to the job. That means you can trust Hannay reels to be durable and dependable for years to come.
- Rewind: Remote controlled (rewind and unwind)
- Variable speed control allows user to choose comfortable rewind speed
- Long-range (over 500' range) pocket-sized remote, operating on 340 MHz band
- Adjustable brake prevents hose creep during transit
- Chain guard standard
- No electromechanical components that can break (relays, solenoids, circuit breakers) - simple direct wiring to motor and battery
- Overcurrent and under-voltage protection are all built into the electronics
- Remote transmitter is uniquely paired with base receiver to prevent interference
- Distance between discs: 5.5"
- 1/3 hp electric motor (12V power source needed)
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads (optional 3/8" female NPT or male GHT - please call for these options)
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads (optional 3/8" female NPT or male GHT - please call for these options)
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi
- Temperatures from +400° F (+204° C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 3/8" to 1/2" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 300 to 500 feet depending on ID of hose
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 500 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 300 feet
- Approximate weight: 137 lbs