Keeping the farm irrigation flowing cleaning and regularly requires a hardworking, long-lasting pump. The I2C two-stage centrifugal pump from Myers helps improve irrigation efforts. Designed for continuous use, the I2C series is ideal for sprinkler systems, water transfer, irrigation and other agricultural and commercial purposes. From farms to car washes, this pump makes your business run more smoothly.
Booster service, Irrigation, Cold and hot water circulation, Fluid transfer, Boiler feed, Car wash installations, Water reclamation, Water supply, Golf course sprinkling, General industrial and commercial applications, Jobs requiring pumping clear or noncorrosive liquids
- Max flow: 140 gpm
- Max head capability: 410 feet
- Port sizes: 2" FNPT inlet, 1-1/2" FNPT outlet
- Impeller: 7" diameter, lead-free brass
- Required motor size: 20 hp
- Maximum temperature rating: 220°F