Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
The M350 Pump Only is manufactured fully assembled and ready for immediate use. The unique design of the M350 Pump Only allows for easy replacement and retrofitting, saving time and effort (up to 30 minutes).
M350 FastFlow™ technology utilizing a customized diffuser design greaty increases flow rates. With performance over 500 gallons per minute (see chart), you'll spend less time filling, which means less downtime in the field and most importantly, less cost per acre.
The FastFlow diffuser design incorporates multiple channels that maximize fluid flow through the pump outperforming traditional one channel volute designs.
Patent pending tandem wet seal design:
- Produces less wear
- Prevents seal breakage from high pressure clean out
- Eliminates eight leak points
- Works with natural system pressure to keep seal intact
- Withstands over one hour of dry run
- 500+ Gallons per Minute
- Polymer components molded from polypropylene
- EPDM seals
- All stainless steel hardware
- Tandem wet seal design
Produces less wear
Prevents seal breakage from high pressure clean out
Eliminates eight leak points
Works with natural system pressure to keep seal intact
- No exposed moving parts
- Typical operating speed: 3600 RPM
- Run dry capability of greater than one hour.
- Capable of handling occasional solid particles in suspension up to ½" in diameter.
- Maximum self-priming height 25 ft (7.6 m) for hydraulic version
(0.422" priming hole); 28 ft (8.5 m) for standard version (0.250" priming hole)