Manufactured with top of the line components and a lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum frame - this Kings 50 Gallon Skid Sprayer is 2nd to none! Can be mounted in a truck, UTV, on a trailer or even in a boat. Spray up to 6 gpm or up to 290 psi depending on your application and use the adjustable spray gun to hit your target.
Great for tree-spraying and can be used in truck beds, utility vehicles, boats and trailers.
- This model is equipped with 5 HP GC160 Series Honda engine
- Hypro D252GRGI diaphragm pump (6 gpm, 290 psi)
- Made in USA
- Standard sprayer equipped with 50' of 3/8" ID hose
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum frame is lightweight, chemical resistant and will never rust or need painting
- Actual item weight is 160 lbs
- Manual or electric hose reel with 150' or 300' of high pressure spray hose
- Add on 12' or 18' foot spray booms
- Boomless nozzle
- All sprayers are customizable to your liking
46" L x 38" W x 26" H
5 year frame / 5 year tank / 1 year parts and labor (limited to manufacturer defects)
Flat Rate Shipping Policy for Kings Sprayers:
All standard, pre-assembled sprayers listed on our website with a capacity of 200 gallons or less will ship for a flat rate in the Continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Any sprayer over 200 gallons and/or custom sprayers are EXCLUDED (for example, dual tank sprayers totaling over 200 gallons, multiple hose reels, custom frame, custom booms, etc). The flat rate fee is calculated based on the frame type (Skid, 4-Wheel, 3 Point Hitch, etc.), the state the sprayer is shipping to and the address type. Please see the map linked here to find the shipping cost for each state and frame type. Residential addresses and lift gate service will incur an extra fee. If shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift the flat rate is as follows: Skid sprayers and 3-Point Hitch sprayers ship for $299/399 depending on the destination state; 2-Wheel and 4-Wheel sprayers ship for $399/499. Lift gate service will add $100 to the rate and residential delivery will add $200. If you have any questions on the shipping cost please don’t hesitate to contact one of our helpful Customer Service Technicians.