Custom designed to fit on your flat bed or truck. At only 86" L x 38" W - it's hard to believe we fit a combined 150 gallons into this footprint! Lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, Honda engine, Hypro diaphragm pump and electric hose reel make an effective and easy-to-use sprayer. Kings Sprayers are fully customizable - please contact us today for a quote!
Great for lawn and landscape, tree spraying, pest control and a variety of applications.
- 50/50/50 Gallon Tanks with 3-Way Valve Bank for Suction/Agitation/Bypass for 2 of the tanks - 3rd tank is storage tank and plumbed for suction line only
- 5.5 HP Honda GX160 series engine
- Hypro D30GRGI Diaphragm Pump (9.5 gpm, 580 psi)
- Electric Hose Reel with 300' of 3/8" ID hose
- Made in USA
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum frame is lightweight, chemical resistant and will never rust or need painting
- Actual item weight is 375 lbs
- Manual or electric hose reel with 150' or 300' of high pressure spray hose
- Add on 12' or 18' spray booms
- Boomless nozzle
- All sprayers are customizable to your liking
86"L x 38"W x 42"H
5 year frame / 5 year tank / 1 year parts and labor (limited to manufacturer defects)
Flat Rate Shipping Policy for Kings Sprayers:
All standard, pre-assembled sprayers listed on our website with a capacity of 200 gallons or less will ship for a flat rate in the Continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Any sprayer over 200 gallons and/or custom sprayers are EXCLUDED (for example, dual tank sprayers totaling over 200 gallons, multiple hose reels, custom frame, custom booms, etc). The flat rate fee is calculated based on the frame type (Skid, 4-Wheel, 3 Point Hitch, etc.), the state the sprayer is shipping to and the address type. Please see the map linked here to find the shipping cost for each state and frame type. Residential addresses and lift gate service will incur an extra fee. If shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift the flat rate is as follows: Skid sprayers and 3-Point Hitch sprayers ship for $199/299 depending on the destination state; 2-Wheel and 4-Wheel sprayers ship for $299/399. Lift gate service will add $100 to the rate and residential delivery will add $200. If you have any questions on the shipping cost please don’t hesitate to contact one of our helpful Customer Service Technicians.