Regular price $159.99
Sale price $159.99 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
The Jacto CD400 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer is particularly useful for traditional garden and lawn chemicals. The design facilitates spraying of disinfectants, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers. Comfortable, padded shoulder straps provide operator comfort for heavy-duty applications, and the straps convert the sprayer into a backpack version for use virtually anywhere a larger wheeled sprayer cannot reach, such as shrubs, trees, and small plants.
The 4-gallon CD400 and PJ16 represent two of our most e cient, durable and traditional designs. The CD400 has been independently tested to perform for over 2500 hours without breaking down. Starting with our first products in 1948, Jacto has built a long history dedicated to developing and perfecting new and improved technology to help our customers maximize their productivity. Jacto is known throughout the world for maintaining a tradition of quality and respect for the needs for our customers. Whether your sprayer is needed for crop care or for another application where efficiency and quality make the difference between profit and loss, you can count on Jacto. To ensure our customers are always taken care of, Jacto offers a complete range of service and maintenance parts to keep your sprayer on the job year after year. Insist on genuine Jacto spare parts and accessories as your assurance that your sprayer will operate properly and work up to the high standards set by you and Jacto.
- Tank capacity: 4 gallons
- Tank material: High density polyethylene UV resistant tank
- Piston pump: Brass for long life and chemical resistance
- Piston cup diameter: 35 mm
- Adjustable thick padded shoulder straps
- Piston Cup: 2 Viton® cups for CD400
- Internal mechanical agitator for constant mixing.
- Heavy-duty trigger valve is field serviceable
- In-tank piston pump for safety and cannot leak on the operator
- Professional stainless steel spray wand
- Adjustable hollow cone nozzle standard
- Right or left hand operation of pump lever
- Pump lever lock and spray wand lock for easy storage
- Steel tank base, protects tank from damage when dropped
- Anti-corrosion electrostatic powder paint on metal components.
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- 3-year limited warranty, see manual for details
Now I have two of these. I keep one with killsall, and the other with selective broadleaf herbicide. Great sprayers.