Hypro DP763 Diaphragm Pump
Hypro polypropylene-headed diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. The specially designed inlet manifolds, outlet manifolds, and heads are all polypropylene construction for the maximum in chemical resistance. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of small to medium sized sprayers. These pumps feature valves of Kynar and 304 stainless steel construction for excellent wear life and independence modular inlet and outlet manifolds for easy maintenance. Hypro polypropylene-headed diaphragm pumps can be adapted for 1-3/8" 6 splined shaft, 1" solid shaft, or gear reduction drive options.
- Max flow: 20.2 gpm
- Max pressure: 290 psi.
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" Inlet 1" Outlet
- Drive: Universal flange
- Recommended control unit: 9910-GS35S
- Glass-filled polypropylene construction of head, manifold and control components for the maximum in chemical resistance
- 3 cylinder design eliminates the need for pulsation dampening devices and lengthens the life of the entire pumping system
- Kynar™ and 300 series stainless steel valve design for higher flow and better corrosion resistance
- The external inlet and outlet manifold design vs. an internal manifold design a