Regular price $1,709.53
Sale price $1,709.53 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
Hypro 1540 Centrifugal Pump
Pentair Hypro gas engine-driven, cast iron centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids. The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
- Honda® 5.5 hp engine (EPA & CARB certified)
- Close-coupled, gas engine-driven
- Max flow: 110 gpm
- Max pressure: 80 psi
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Housing: cast iron
- Impeller: Nylon
- Pump seals: Viton®/ceramic standard; Life Guard silicon carbide available
- Life Guard seals are the industry standard on OEM equipment