For heavy-duty spraying jobs, the Hypro 1537 Centrifugal Pump is ideal for a number of applications. Whether you need to spray fertilizer or another type of chemical, this pump can do a lot from watering seed beds to filling nurse tanks. Thanks to its stainless steel and cast iron construction, this pump is not going to corrode or wear down after constant exposure to herbicides.
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids. The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
- Gas engine: Honda GX160 5.5 hp recoil start with threaded shaft
- Pump head: Hypro 1538 centrifugal
- Max flow: 110 gpm
- Max pressure: 80 psi
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" FNPT inlet, 1-1/4" FNPT outlet
- Housing: Cast iron
- Seal material: Viton®/ceramic standard, Life Guard silicon carbide (B) available
- Impeller: Nylon
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 64 lbs