The Spring Rewind from Hannay is designed to simplify the process of winding long lengths of hoses back up. Being able to handle up to 100 feet of 1/4" ID to 1/2" ID hose, the N718-25-26-15.5G Spring Rewind makes lubrication, washing, or assembly operations efficient. Turn to Hannay for all your hose organization and storage purposes.
- Rewind: Spring
- Narrow frame and compact mounting base
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 6"
- Standard inlet: 90 degree ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- 4-way roller assembly included
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) Ð must specify
- Temperatures from -60 F to +250 F (-51 C to +121 C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 3/8" to 1/2" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 100' of either 3/8" or 1/2" ID
- Approximate weight: 96 lbs
Could not have gone better. Fast delivery. Quality Product. Well Made.