Make rewinding hoses simpler with Hannay's N716-14-16-8C Spring Rewind. Usable with hoses from 1/4" ID to 1/2" ID and up to 25 feet, it is simple to keep even long lengths of hose organized and easy to deploy in future use. The 4-way roller assembly makes it even more convenient to use and the mounting base makes it versatile.
- Rewind: Spring
- Narrow frame and compact mounting base
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 4"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- 4-way roller assembly included
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) must specify <
Top quality in the reel industry
Thanks for your review - hope it does a great job for you!