Keep your hoses organized with the 1520-17-18H5M (upgraded to handle up to 5000 psi) Hannay Manual Hose Reel. This reel includes a cam-lock drag brake and spring actuated pin lock with the option of roller guides for more efficient reeling. While it is a manual reel, an electric hydraulic or compressed air motor can make operation easier.
**Hose shown on reel in picture sold separately**
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 12"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: FH3 (open top) and C roller (fully enclosed) assemblies available to mount on hose reel
- Standard pressures to 5000 psi, available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) Ð must specify
- Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 125 to 350 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 350 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 300 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 200 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 125 feet
- Approximate weight: 29 lbs
- word review
Excellent, high quality, I don’t have time to write a 15 word review but I’m very happy with my reels
Thank you for leaving a review - we know you're busy, and we appreciate your feedback. Thanks for shopping with us!
I ordered 2 Hannay reels for my pressure washer trailer. Sprayer Depot had the best pricing & shipping was super fast. Highly recommended.