Are you building a new spray rig? There's no going back once you become accustomed to working with a USA-made Hannay electric hose reel. The E1514-17-18 model features lightweight construction, electric rewind with solenoid and switch and a 1/3 HP motor. Full diagrams and parts lists are available for easy maintenance.
**Hose shown on reel in picture sold separately**
- Rewind: Electric
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 6"
- 1/3 hp electric motor (12V power source needed)
- Standard inlet: 90 degree ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: FH3 (open top) and C roller (fully enclosed) assemblies available to mount on hose reel
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) Ð must specify
- Temperatures from +20 F to +400 F (-7 C to +204 C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 50 to 175 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 175 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 125 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 75 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 50 feet
- Approximate weight: 45 lbs
Came quick Thanks
We strive to get orders delivered ASAP! Thanks for shopping with us!
Very well made.
Thanks for your business!