Coxreels® manufactures their reels right here in the USA. Through performance, technology, and innovation they have perfected their product since opening in 1923. Choose this lightweight, compact 100 series hose reel for your spraying needs. The 117-3-250 will hold up to 250' of 3/8" ID hose.
- Fluid path with machined solid brass 90 degree full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel seals are EPDM (available in Nitrile and Viton)
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel "U" shaped frame
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage
- Direct hand crank rewind
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength and safety
- 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Steel, long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish (blue color)
- Distance between discs: 8"
- Standard inlet: 90° solid brass full-flow, 3/8" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 3/8" male NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: 4-way assembly top mount
- Rated up to pressure of 4000 psi
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 3/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 250 to 350 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 350 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 250 feet
- Approximate weight: 30 lbs
Awesome reel. Affordable and durable.
Thanks for shopping with us!