Regular price $1,009.19
Sale price $1,009.19 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
The Comet MP20 Diaphragm Pump provides all the pumping power you need for your spraying and insulation applications. This series of pumps has a strong anodized aluminum construction, making it sturdy and allowing for medium pressure jobs, whether you are spraying liquid fertilizer, insecticide, or just water. The MP20 Diaphragm Pump works generates up to 435 PSI and 5.2 GPM. This version comes equipped with pressure regulator and pulley.
Twin diaphragm pump with pressure regulator and pulley. The MP Series pumps are made of anodized aluminum for medium pressure applications. Great for lawn care, pest control and foam insulation.
- Max flow: 5.2 gpm
- Max pressure: 435 psi
- Max rpm: 550
- Port sizes: 1" HB inlet, 3/8" HB outlet
- Includes 1204/560 pressure regulator and pulley
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic, Buna standard Desmopan® and Viton® available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 22 lbs