Regular price $1,087.95
Sale price $1,087.95 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
The CDS-John Blue FM-64 foam marker kit assists with accurately spraying your acreage with a boom up to 65'. The kit includes a 6.5 gallon tank and all necessary hardware. The foam balls generate at the end of the boom and mark where you have already sprayed. This will prevent you from overapplying the chemical and decrease the likelihood of damage to what you are spraying.
Our foam markers are a simple, reliable solution to visually mark the edge of your sprayed area through deposits of foam balls. It's the most common and economical way to avoid double coverage or lack of coverage during application of chemicals and fertilizers. The CDS-John Blue Foam Markers are easy to install and operate. The system creates a highly visible foam line in the field that correctly marks your position. Mixing water with an inert foaming concentrate liquid in a 1.5 to 3 percent solution creates the foam and is both environmentally friendly while economical. Foam is generated at the end of the boom. This eliminates the foam breaking down in the boom as well as decreasing the waiting period for the foam to travel to the end of the boom. This makes changing sides more efficient. All CDS-John Blue Foam Marker Kits consist of a 12-volt compressor, a solution tank, control box and parts necessary for installation on any type of spraying equipment or whenever precision applications are needed.
- Visually mark the edge of your sprayed area through deposits of foam balls
- Avoid double coverage or lack of coverage during fertilizer or chemical applications
- Easy to install and operate
- Mixing water with foaming concentrate lquid in a 1.5 to 3 percent solution creates the foam
- Foam is environmentally friendly
- Foam is generated at the end of the boom, which eliminates the foam from breaking down in the boom and the waiting period for the foam to travel to end of the boom
- All kits include a 12-volt compressor, solution tank, control box and necessary parts for installation
- Most commonly used on Ag Sprayers
- Maximum boom length: 65'
- Tank size: 6.4 gallons
- Refill time (approximate): Max rate - 2 hrs, Min rate - 2.5 hrs
- Output (balls/min): Max rate - 31, Min rate - 18
- Foam nozzles: 2 vertical switching