Regular price $1,090.42
Sale price $1,090.42 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
The CDS-John Blue DP-90.1-GRI Diaphragm Pump is a medium pressure pump with flow rates up to 10.6 gpm and pressures up to 580. The pump, pressure regulator and gearbox to attach to gas engine are included. It is a compact, lightweight machine suited for a wide range of low-pressure applications, including gardening, liquid transfer, and powering small sprayers and washers. From its pre-formed diaphragm material to its short crankshaft stroke, this pump is designed with longevity in mind, and its plastic coated components can withstand corrosion from most industrial and agricultural chemicals.
The CDS-John Blue Medium Diaphragm Pumps are available in a three diaphragm design. These pumps are ideal for agriculture and industrial use including horticulture, lawn care, nursery, car wash, air blast orchard/vineyard and poultry houses. These Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pumps have various mounting options that make them convenient to mount on sprayers with a PTO drive or can be equipped with either gasoline, electric or hydraulic motors.All fluid ends are anodized aluminum and the check valves are stainless steel, ideal for protection against most harsh chemicals and abrasion. All moving parts are completely submerged in oil, which increases the reliability of the pump. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers that ensure a long pump life even when used with aggressive chemicals.
- 3-diaphragm design.
- Ideal for agriculture and industrial use including horticulture, lawn care, nursery, car wash, air blast orchard/vineyard and poultry hous
- Max flow: 10.6 gpm
- Max pressure: 580 psi
- Includes SC-1132-2 pressure regulator and DP-321009 gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting to 4 - 6.5 hp gas engine
- Port sizes: 1" HB inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 25 lbs