Regular price $1,236.50
Sale price $1,236.50 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
The CDS-John Blue DP-332-P Poly Diaphragm Pump is a compact, lightweight machine suited for a wide range of low-pressure applications, including gardening, liquid transfer, and powering large sprayers and washers. From its pre-formed diaphragm material to its short crankshaft stroke, this pump is designed with longevity in mind, and its plastic coated components can withstand corrosion from most industrial and agricultural chemicals. With a high flow rate of up to 33 gpm it outperforms it's peers in the poly pump market.
The CDS-John Blue 3-piston, semi-hydraulic, Diaphragm Pump is ideal for gardening, small sprayers, washers, and liquid transfer. It's compact and lightweight and can be driven by PTO, electric motor, or gasoline engine, depending on your specific application needs. All wetted parts are plastic coated to withstand today's agricultural and industrial chemicals. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers for excellent corrosion resistance.
- The heads are designed with a patented technology that includes an aluminum die-cast core inside a polypropylene structure offering superior strength.
- Washers and diaphragm bolts are in 316 stainless steel, an exclusive feature.
- Die cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- New chemically resistant diaphragm material pre-deformed to reduce the amount of deflection, increasing diaphragm life. The diaphragm material is compatible with most of the corrosive chemicals on the market today.
- A short crankshaft stroke means the longest life possible.
- New connecting rods in special bronze alloy offer economical and trouble free service.
- 316 stainless steel inlet and outlet check valves.
- Max flow: 33.3 gpm
- Max pressure: 218 psi
- Shaft: 1" diameter keyed shaft one end, 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO on opposite end
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 1" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Recommended control unit: SC-2420-3 or SC-2660-3 (both remote mount)
- Recommended gearbox: DP-321003 with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Max fluid temperature: 140F
- Weight: 41.8 lbs