Select this CDS-John Blue DP-291 Diaphragm Pump for your sprayer systems requiring medium to high pressure. Rated with a maximum pressure of 725 PSI and a flow rate of 29.1 GPM, it's a superb performer in assemblies used for deploying liquids in agricultural, commercial and industrial settings. This product replaces the previously sold CDS-John Blue DP-230 Diaphragm Pump.
- The heads are designed with a patented technology that includes an aluminum die-cast core inside a polypropylene structure offering superior strength.
- Washers and diaphragm bolts are in 316 stainless steel, an exclusive feature.
- Die cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- New chemically resistant diaphragm material pre-deformed to reduce the amount of deflection, increasing diaphragm life. The diaphragm material is compatible with most of the corrosive chemicals on the market today.
- A short crankshaft stroke means the longest life possible.
- New connecting rods in special bronze alloy offer economical and trouble free service.
- 316 stainless steel inlet and outlet check valves.
- Max flow: 29.1 gpm
- Max pressure: 725 psi
- Max speed: 550 rpm
- Shaft: Dual 1-3/8" male 6 spline PTO shaft
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Recommended control unit: SC-1480-3 (remote mount)
- Max fluid temperature: 140 F
- Weight: 55.6 lbs
Smoothest running diaphragm pump I’ve ever seen. Looks like it’s built to last! Works great.
We hope it does a great job for you!
Nicely built pump. It should perform well for years to come.
Gotta love a John Blue pump! Thanks for shopping with us!