Annovi Reverberi is the number one agricultural diaphragm pump manufacturer in the world. Our versatile pumps have been used in a multitude of applications for more than 5 decades in 85 countries worldwide. They are self-priming, with flows from 3.5 to 238 GPM and pressures up to 725 PSI, these pumps can feature the revolutionary AR BLUEFLEX diaphragms. BLUEFLEX is what we believe is the best performing diaphragm material currently available in the market.
Annovi Reverberi AR80LFP-SP liquid fertilizer and pesticide low pressure diaphragm pump. Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Flange to attach gearbox or shaft kit. For use in the gardening or professional agricultural sectors, base-mounted in combination with PTO’s, electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
- Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, recommended for boom spraying and liquid
- Max flow: 20.2 gpm
- Max pressure: 290 psi
- Shaft: Flange to attach gearbox or shaft kit
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 1" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, BlueFlex® material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Head & Manifold material: Poly
- Recommended control unit: GS35S
- Recommended gearbox: AR31185 with 3/4" hollow shaft to mount on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 30.8 lbs