The AR80LFP-C diaphragm pump is widely used in the commercial, industrial and agricultural sprayer industries. Manufactured with poly heads and manifolds for top corrosion resistance. With a flow rate up to 20.2 gpm and max pressure of 290 psi it is optimal for small or medium-sized sprayers, assisting in the targeted distribution of your liquid product onto desired surfaces for consistent, even coverage every time. This model is equipped with a male PTO shaft.
Annovi Reverberi is the number one agricultural diaphragm pump manufacturer in the world. Our versatile pumps have been used in a multitude of applications for more than 5 decades in 85 countries worldwide. They are self-priming, with flows from 3.5 to 238 GPM and pressures up to 725 PSI, these pumps can feature the revolutionary AR BLUEFLEX diaphragms. BLUEFLEX is what we believe is the best performing diaphragm material currently available in the market.
Annovi Reverberi AR80LFP-C liquid fertilizer and pesticide low pressure diaphragm pump. Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Single male cardan shaft. For use in the gardening or professional agricultural sectors, base-mounted in combination with PTO’s, electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
- Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, recommended for boom spraying and liquid fertilization
- Max flow: 20.2 gpm
- Max pressure: 290 psi
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 1" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, BlueFlex® material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Head & Manifold material: Poly
- Recommended control unit: GS35S
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 30.8 lbs