The AR45LFP-SP diaphragm pump is widely used in the commercial, industrial and agricultural sprayer industries. Manufactured with poly heads and manifolds for top corrosion resistance. With a flow rate up to 11.4 gpm and max pressure of 290 psi it is optimal for small or medium-sized sprayers, assisting in the targeted distribution of your liquid product onto desired surfaces for consistent, even coverage every time. This model is equipped with a flange to attach gearbox or shaft kit.
Annovi Reverberi is the number one agricultural diaphragm pump manufacturer in the world. Our versatile pumps have been used in a multitude of applications for more than 5 decades in 85 countries worldwide. They are self-priming, with flows from 3.5 to 238 GPM and pressures up to 725 PSI, these pumps can feature the revolutionary AR BLUEFLEX diaphragms. BLUEFLEX is what we believe is the best performing diaphragm material currently available in the market.
Annovi Reverberi AR45LFP-SP liquid fertilizer and pesticide low pressure diaphragm pump with two semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Single shaft with 3 or 6 threaded holes. For use in the gardening or semi-professional agricultural sectors, trolley-mounted in combination with electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
- Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
- Parts in contact with the liquids being pumped are: reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and AISI 316 L. Diaphragms in BlueFlex and Viton®
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation, lower pulsation and less hammer effect
- Crankcase shell is precision die cast. Splash lubricated oiling system with a clear oil tank for visual oil level checking
- Remote level monitoring sensor on request
- Oil drainage stopper
- Piston and ring design offers an efficient "oil cushion" system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragms and keepers prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves offer lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Heavy duty mounting rails, AISI 304 SST fasteners. Drive types: Cardan shaft or keyed solid shaft Available with reduction gearbox for internal combustion engines, pulley fixtures or flanges for hydraulic motors.
- Max flow: 11.4 gpm
- Max pressure: 290 psi
- Shaft: Flange to attach gearbox or shaft kit
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, BlueFlex® material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Head & Manifold material: Poly
- Recommended control unit: GS25S
- Recommended gearbox: AR31185 with 3/4" hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 24 lbs