Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
Annovi Reverberi is the number one agricultural diaphragm pump manufacturer in the world. Our versatile pumps have been used in a multitude of applications for more than 5 decades in 85 countries worldwide. They are self-priming, with flows from 3.5 to 238 GPM and pressures up to 725 PSI, these pumps can feature the revolutionary AR BLUEFLEX diaphragms. BLUEFLEX is what we believe is the best performing diaphragm material currently available in the market.
Annovi Reverberi AR115BP-GR3/4 low pressure diaphragm pump. Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Equipped with gearbox to attach to gas engine. For use in the gardening or professional agricultural sectors, base-mounted in combination with PTO’s, electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
- Alternating volumetric pumps with two semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pres
- Max flow: 28.5 gpm
- Max pressure: 290 psi
- Includes AR1671 with 3/4" hollow shaft to mount on 5 to 6.5 hp engines
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 1" NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic, BlueFlex material
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Head & Manifold material: Plastic coated aluminum
- Recommended control unit: RM20S
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 44 lbs