Briggs & Stratton Vanguard exemplifies quality without sacrifice and this engine proves it. Rated at 5 HP with 3/4" keyed shaft use it to run your diaphragm, roller or centrifugal pump. This engine is intended for commercial use - please consult us for compatibility with your sprayer.
3 year commercial warranty.
Register your new Vanguard® single-cylinder engine at vanguardengines.com/registration, and receive an extra year of commercial limited warranty*!
- Engine type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Starting sytem: Recoil
- Shaft: 3/4" solid keyed
- Displacement: 169 cm3
- Net power output: 5.0 HP (3.7 kW) @ 3600 rpm
- Shaft rotation: Counterclockwise from PTO shaft side
- Air cleaner: Cyclonic
- Oil capacity: 0.61 US qt. (0.58 L)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.3 US qts (3.1 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry weight: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.2 in long x 14.3 in wide x 13.6 in high (312 x 362 x 346 mm)
- Warranty: 3 year commercial warranty (limited to manufacturer defects)