The 5.5 HP Honda Engine has a number of potential applications, such as pressure washers, cultivators, agricultural equipment, water pumps, commercial lawn and garden equipment, generators or industrial equipment. You may be able to get this particular engine with a recoil or electric starter. Honda engines are known for their reliability, and this product is no different.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION:
-New design offers even better fuel economy than before!
-Precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency
-OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer
-High compression ratio for better fuel efficiency
-Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
-Reduced piston weight and precision balanced crankshaft result in lower engine vibration
-Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability
-Aluminum push rodes reduce both valve clearance and noise level
-New enhancements to the muffler, breather valve, and case cover reduce noise level -Reduced mechanical noise due to light weight, noise-reducing materials
-Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
-Helical cut gears
-Sophisticated air intake system
-New carburetor chamber coating and carburetor filter help to protect against fuel impurities
-Cast iron cylinder sleeve
-High quality materials, fit, and finish
-Dual element air cleaner
EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN:
-Simple throttle control
-Large fuel tanks and automotive type fuel cap
-Dual oil drains and fill
-Easy, convenient, heavy duty control box
-Easily accessible spark plug
-Heavy duty recoil starter
-Ergonomic, easy to grip recoil rope design
-Automatic mechanical de-compression system EMISSIONS COMPLIANT:
-Lower emissions, higher power output!
-CARB and EPA certified
-No catalyst necessary
- Engine type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Starting sytem: Recoil starter
- Shaft: 3/4" solid keyed
- Bore x stroke: 68 x 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Net power output: 4.8 HP (3.6 kW) @ 3600 rpm
- Net torque: 7.6 lb-ft (10.3 Nm) @ 2500 rpm
- PTO shaft rotation: Counterclockwise from PTO shaft side
- Compression ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Lamp/Charge coil options: 25W, 50W / 1A, 3A, 7A
- Carburetor: Butterfly
- Ignition system: Transistorized magneto
- Lubrication system: Splash
- Governor system: Centrifugal mechanical
- Air cleaner: Dual element
- Oil capacity: 0.61 US qt. (0.58 L)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.3 US qts (3.1 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry weight: 33 lbs (15.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.2 in long x 14.3 in wide x 13.6 in high (312 x 362 x 346 mm)
- Warranty: 3 year commercial warranty (limited to manufacturer defects)
Amazing company to deal with from beginning to end!!!
From the customer service representative who answered my questions, to the delivery everything was handled amazingly.
Just what we like to hear - thanks for shopping with us!
Best motors around.
These engines are well worth the price, easy start and long running
Hope it does a great job for you - thanks for shopping with us!