Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
**Hose guide shown in picture sold separately - please see part number 7218E**
A solid, sturdy hose reel makes all the difference when keeping your farm or worksite safe and organized. The lightweight aluminum Titan 18" electric hose reel performs with ease, giving you a slow, even coil as it replaces the hose. The 12-volt electric motor provides ample power for most heavy duty hose materials. The swivel includes ball bearings and grease fittings for low-resistant rotation.
- Frame and discs: Aluminum
- Distance between discs: 18"
- Rewind: Electric
- Manifold: Carbon steel standard, stainless steel available
- Hose capacity: 400' of 3/8" ID or 300' of 1/2" ID
- Port sizes: 1/2" FNPT inlet and outlet
- Max pressure rating: 5000 psi
- Spool: PVC
- Swivel: 1/2" FNPT Super Swivel
- Motor: 1/3 hp electric, 12V power source required
- Stainless steel tierods and fasteners
- Resin bearing holders with stainless back plates for corrosion resistance
- Prewired switch and solenoid
- Bracket for switch and solenoid keeps them out of the weather
- Rectangular design more easily accommodates a simple and inexpensive stacking kit as well as hose guide
- Recommended hose guide: 7218E or 7258
- Weight: 49 lbs
Wish I bought these sooner. Don’t wast your money on the cheap metal ones. They will only look good for maybe a year. The Titans not only look good but are super fast when reeling pressure hose.
Easy to install. Definitely worth the money
Thanks for sharing your experience - we appreciate your business!