Sturdy and economical, the Hannay 3020-25-26 Manual Rewind Hose Reel is made to handle _-inch or 1-inch hoses used in fuel dispensing, spray operations and fire protection. Depending on hose size, this reel can hold up to 150 feet of hose with standard pressures up to 2,000 psi and extreme temperatures from -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Options available for additional pressures.
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 11.5"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: FH3 (open top) and C roller (fully enclosed) assemblies available to mount on hose reel
- Standard pressures to 2,000 psi (138 bar), available up to 4,000 psi (276 bar) must specify
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C