This Hannay manual hose reel is made to accommodate single 3/8" to 5/8" wide hoses with long lengths. At 18" between the reel discs, this reel can be utilized with your agriculture, lawn care, pressure washing, and pest control hoses. This reel includes a cam-lock drag brake and a spring actuated pin lock.
**Hose shown on reel in picture sold separately**
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 18"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: FH3 (open top) and C roller (fully enclosed) assemblies available to mount on hose reel
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) Ð must specify
- Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 200 to 500 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 500 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 400 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 300 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 200 feet
- Approximate weight: 33 lbs
Great Product. Fast delivery. 3 days from date of purchase I had the reel
This is a great reel and top notch quality
Awesome company to deal with
GOOD PRODUCT. REEL DOES THE JOB.
Made life so much easier having a reel. Very solid well made. Fast shipping. Price was better than local shop.
We appreciate your business!