Keep your hoses organized with the 1520-17-18 Hannay Manual Hose Reel. This reel includes a cam-lock drag brake and spring actuated pin lock with the option of roller guides for more efficient reeling. While it is a manual reel, an electric hydraulic or compressed air motor can make operation easier.
**Hose shown on reel in picture sold separately**
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 12"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: FH3 (open top) and C roller (fully enclosed) assemblies available to mount on hose reel
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) Ð must specify
- Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 125 to 350 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 350 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 300 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 200 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 125 feet
- Approximate weight: 29 lbs
- wheel unspooling
- Hannay Reel
- Sprayer Depot
Real is very nice with great features such as a brake to prevent free wheel unspooling of hose.
Great, I'm loving this Hannay Reel, plus it just wlooks awesome.
Great service and time frame
This place is great and great prices.
So far it’s been great, everything seems really well built. I will be purchasing again from sprayer depot in the future.