Regular price $429.00
Sale price $429.00 Regular price List Price:Unit price per
Free Shipping on Qualified Orders Over $100
For sprayer applications, you need a flexible, sturdy hose to keep up. This Kings Ag High Pressure Spray Hose is specially created for pesticide, fertilizer, insecticide, horticultural solution or other agricultural chemical distribution via a sprayer system. Crafted from durable and kink-resistant PVC, this hose also features an easy-grip, striated surface and can withstand pressures of up to 800 psi. Hose comes with 1/2" Male NPT reusable fittings installed on each end.
1/2" ID, 800 psi, Roll of 400 feet with 1/2" Male NPT fittings installed. Designed for pesticides, fertilizer, insecticides, horticultural solutions, and other agricultural spray applications. Flexible, lightweight construction. Made of kink-resistant rugged PVC. Easy grip, striated exterior. 800 psi working pressure. This hose is exposed to the most rigorous testing procedures, including independent laboratory testing to ensure adequate construction and pressure capabilities.
- Hose length: 400 feet
- Internal diameter: 1/2"
- Outside diameter: 13/16"
- Fittings included: 1/2" Male NPT on each end - p/n 6P13
- Max operating pressure: 800 psi
- Burst pressure rating: 2200 psi
- Hose construction: Tube - yellow PVC, Reinforcement - high tensile strength yarn; braided construction, Cover - yellow ribbed PVC
- Common applications: Agricultural spraying, pest spraying, nursery spraying, building washdown
- Weight: 69 lbs