The New Hypro 3D Nozzle
The Latest in Spraying Technology
Hypro's new 3D nozzles are gaining a lot of attention this spraying season. This innovative design is an inclined all-purpose spray tip for optimum coverage. After more than 10 years of agronomic field studies and wind tunnel research, Hypro designed these nozzles in partnership with Syngenta. The days of fighting drift and ineffective coverage are a thing of the past!
Unique Features of the Hypro 3D Nozzles
- All-purpose non air-inducted nozzle with an integrated fastcap design.
- The unique design offers up to 10% better coverage in pre-emerge weed control in comparison to a conventional flat fan tip.
- An 8% increase in post-emerge coverage from the engineered incline design.
- Ability to alternate spray nozzle direction, creating a twin spray pattern with a single orifice nozzle.
Pentair Hypro 3D Nozzle
Hypro FC-3D100-06 Nozzle Review
Our customer, Forrest from Michigan, wrote such a thorough product review, we thought it fitting to give it its own space on the Sprayer Depot blog!
"I bought these nozzles mainly for spraying fungicides on sugar beets and dry beans. We spray sugar beets 5-6, maybe even 7 times with systemic and contact fungicides. Dry Beans 1-2 with contact herbicides, 1-2 fungicide apps, & 1 desiccation application. 18-20+ gal/acre typically, 50-100 psi, NOT a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM system). Good coverage is very important. Our local Sugar Beet cooperative did numerous trials with water sensitive paper testing coverage of different nozzles. This nozzle was their most consistent performer. From what I see from the cab I'm a believer. I replaced a set of Twin Turbo Teejet nozzles with these nozzles. From the cab I can notice a large reduction of drifting fines. Even at higher pressures there is less of a fog. With the cost of the products we spray, this is very important. I want my active ingredients on the plant, not evaporating before it hits the plants. I like how I can alternate the direction of the nozzles, forward facing and rear facing, giving the dual angle I had with the Twin Turbo Teejet, but with less drifting fines. Installs like a Teejet, simple. I used these tips for spraying pre-emerge herbicides with 28% on my corn too. Excellent coverage. No post spray cleanup was necessary. I also used this tip for a Liberty Burndown @ 20gal/acre. Excellent results. If you are considering buying these tips, order a few extra. I was renting a machine equipped with these tips (04 size) and the grey insert at the end of the tip came out. Sure, you may be able to buy a flat fan or turbo Teejet nozzle cheaper, but that pales in comparison to the cost of the product coming out of your boom. I am considering purchasing a second set of these tips in the Brown (05) size, for lower rates. I hope this review helps anyone considering what spray tips to buy. I rarely, if ever, write reviews, but no one had written one on this site for these tips."
- Forrest from Michigan. Crops Grown: Sugar Beets, Black Beans, Soft White Winter Wheat, Corn
Shop Hypro's 3D Nozzles at Sprayer Depot
Sprayer Depot offers a selection of Hypro's 3D nozzles. Don't forget: orders over $100 enjoy fast, FREE shipping! (Exclusions apply, but these 3D nozzles qualify.)
Subscribe to the Latest News from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Expanded Product Line: Kings Sprayers Modular Sprayers
Use the Space You Have More Efficiently!
Kings Sprayers has expanded offerings for modular sprayers, which aren't limited to one large frame, but instead components are placed on individual frames. With an unlimited number of possibilities, configurations and spray applications, flexibility is the name of the game with modular sprayers!
Learn More about Kings Modular Sprayers
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Kansas City, Missouri and Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!