Comet P36GR Pump + Honda GX 160 Engine Assembly
This Comet Pump and Honda Engine Assembly is a newly added offering in the Sprayer Depot catalog. It's an ideal engine assy for low-pressure applications where corrosive chemicals are sprayed, especially for the soft wash industry. The 5.5 horsepower Honda engine is commercial-grade, making it extra durable and highly reliable. The GX160 offers lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions without sacrificing power output or performance.
Comet's P36GR Poly Diaphragm Pump is designed to stand up to the harsh chemicals used in soft washing and other applications, including bleach, and works best at low pressures. Use this pump and engine assembly on small to medium-sized sprayers with a maximum pressure capacity of 150 psi and upper flow limit of 9.6 gpm.
Comet P36GR & Honda GX 60 Engine Assembly
Item Code: GXP36 | Our Price: $1,600
Pair this engine assembly with chemical resistant spray hose and a poly trigger valve for a soft wash winning combo! Flextral High Pressure Spray Hose is flexible, lightweight and crafted to withstand long-term use of harsh chemicals. It's also designed to resist kinking and features an easy-grip surface.
Udor's Trigger Valve is perfect for a custom spray gun mechanism - we can customize a wand just for your needs!
If you need a complete sprayer for soft wash, we have a 100 Gallon "Soft Wash" Chlorine Skid Sprayer. This unit is fully customizable, and can be mounted on a variety of vehicles.
Contact us to find out more about any of these products, or to start a free quote for a Kings Sprayer built for your specific needs.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida and Salt Lake City, Utah for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Our products are shipped worldwide, and now available for faster delivery to the Western US through a new distribution center in Utah. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!