The Perfect Sprayer for Nurseries & Greenhouses
This "Atomization" sprayer is one of the latest additions to the Kings Sprayers line. Designed specifically for greenhouse and nurseries, it's chock full of specialized features for best spraying in enclosed environments.
Atomization is the process of separating bulk liquids into small droplets or fine particles. This is not a new process (inkjet printers and medical treatments for emphysema have long used atomization), but it's newer to the spraying industry. Incorporating this technology into sprayers increases efficiency and effectiveness, and greatly reduces waste. Spray liquids also go further, reducing the cost of chemicals and spray solutions. It also means fewer chemicals are ultimately applied to plants and crops. An improved understanding of surface tension and viscosity have made this a really good option for horticulture.
Kings Sprayers Atomization Electric 4-Wheel Sprayer
Based on research and design, this 100 gallon electric sprayer on a 4-wheel easy-pull cart was built specifically for nurseries, greenhouses, and horticulture operations that need user friendly precision spraying. It includes all the features that make Kings Sprayers the preferred choice in professional spray equipment: a lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, top of the line brand name components, and the flexibility to fully customize the sprayer.
Specific to this sprayer include a 120V pump capable of 500 PSI with an extra long extension cord. The quiet, clean burning Pumptec pump is ideal for decreasing noise pollution without sacrificing performance. The UDOR Turbo Spray Gun includes quick disconnects for increased ease of use. Add 12' or 18' spray booms or boomless nozzles, or customize the rig any number of ways to fit your needs.
Shop the Atomization Sprayer & Components
We're here to help! Don't hesitate to contact us about your spraying challenges. We provide quotes, free of charge, for Kings Sprayers, and can assist with customizations.
Subscribe to the Latest News, Repair Videos & Helpful Information from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Sprayer Depot Video Library:
Be among the first to know when we release new repair videos, exclusive sprayer 360º video tours, new product releases and more - subscribe to Sprayer Depot's YouTube Channel:
NEW Product Line: Hose Reels by Kings Sprayers®
The #1 Choice for Quality Hose Reels
Kings Sprayers® has expanded and is now offering hose reels! These reels are proudly built by Kings Sprayers at Sprayer Depot's Orlando headquarters. They feature stainless steel inlet swivel and internal pipe, an aluminum frame that's lightweight and corrosion resistant, and a 2-year limited warranty.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship within 48-72 hours Monday-Friday.
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Lawrence, Kansas, Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, and Grapevine, Texas for fast shipping.
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page. We are honored to be named to Bizrate's Circle of Excellence for outstanding customer reviews!
- Join the Sprayer Depot Loyalty Rewards Program!
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!