Prepare Spray Equipment for Cooler Weather
Five Tips for Protecting Your Investment
As the season changes to Autumn, the scenery for many of us quickly follows, adding to it shades of red, orange and yellow to the typically green landscape. The weather too, will turn cooler (at least we’re hopeful in Florida), and of course the needs of our sprayer changes too. While we’re not quite to the point where we need to winterize our tools, care should be given to prep for that necessary activity and to ensure the changing weather elements don’t impact the end of your season.
Five tips for Autumn sprayer maintenance from Sprayer Depot to keep you going through the end of the season.
1. Flush your sprayer.
2. Clean strainers.
3. Check lubricants.
4. Inspect machine.
5. Get a winterization game plan.
With sprayer season coming to a close in most parts of the country, our friends in the lawn maintenance and pesticide industries are busy making one more pass at killing weeds before the season ends. With so many holidays approaching it can be easy to get swept away, but don’t let regular sprayer maintenance slip.
Expanded Product Line: Kings De-Icing Sprayers
Be the King of the Road this Winter with a Kings De-Icing Sprayer
Kings Sprayers has expanded offerings for winter de-icing efforts. Shop our most popular models of sprayers designed just for de-icing roadways, sidewalks and paths.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah and Kansas City, Missouri for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!