Prepare Spray Equipment for Cooler Weather
Five Quick Tips for Protecting Your Investment
As the season changes to Autumn, the scenery for many of us quickly follows, adding to it shades of red, orange and yellow to the typically green landscape. The weather too, will turn cooler (at least we’re hopeful in Florida), and of course the needs of sprayers change too. While we’re not quite to the point where we need to winterize our tools, care should be given to prep for that necessary activity and to ensure the changing weather elements don’t impact the end of your season.
These five quick tips for Autumn sprayer maintenance will keep you going strong until it's time for winterization.
1. Flush your sprayer.
2. Clean strainers.
3. Check lubricants.
4. Inspect machine.
5. Make a winterization game plan.
Don’t let regular sprayer maintenance slip! If you have questions or need help finding repair and replacement parts, we're just a phone call or email away. Our knowledgeable customer service reps can be reached during normal business hours.
Subscribe to the Latest News from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Expanded Product Line: Kings Sprayers Modular Sprayers
Use the Space You Have More Efficiently!
Kings Sprayers has expanded offerings for modular sprayers, which aren't limited by one large frame, but instead components are placed on individual frames. With an unlimited number of possibilities, configurations and spray applications, flexibility is the name of the game with modular sprayers!
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship within 48-72 hours Monday-Friday.
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Lawrence, Kansas, Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, and Grapevine, Texas for fast shipping.
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page. We are honored to be named to Bizrate's Circle of Excellence for outstanding customer reviews!
- Join the Sprayer Depot Loyalty Rewards Program!
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!