Take Control of Weed Control with a Kings Sprayer
In this Product Highlight, we are featuring the Kings Sprayers 35 Gallon Skid Sprayer, model #K35P150A. This is a great sprayer for garden and backyard use, as well as commercial weed control treatments. Its compact design and premium quality components make it efficient and easy to use! The 6061 aircraft grade aluminum frame is corrosion resistant and lightweight for easy handling - put it into and take it out of vehicles with ease. It can be bolted down or strapped to a trailer, utility vehicle, pickup bed, or tractor for field use.
It comes with a 35 gallon capacity, premium-grade polyethylene tank, 30' of 3/8" clear braid hose, an adjustable spray tip and a 12V SHURflo pump. The 12 volt pump can be attached to a separate 12 volt battery or to a vehicle's power supply. Electric pumps are a great option in a variety of applications - here's a few of the reasons they are increasing in popularity, along with some of our top selling electric pump models and brands >> Electric Pumps.
This sprayer is part of our Quickship™ Program, which means it's available to ship out the same day you order if you purchase by 12 Noon (ET). All Kings Sprayers are proudly built by Sprayer Depot at our headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
Operating a Kings Sprayer
- Ensure all unnecessary personnel is clear of the area.
- Use clean water instead of chemicals during initial testing to confirm the system and plumbing components are leak free.
- Ensure there is fluid in the tank and supply line.
- Check line strainer for debris or clogs and remove if any found.
- Check all plumbing connections to ensure tightness.
- Ensure all valves and regulators are set to the desired setting and working properly.
- Check all hoses are positioned properly and undamaged.
Starting Your Sprayer
- Plug the pump into a 12V power source. (Note: The pump will only run when the spray gun is in use.)
- Adjust the spray gun by rotating the gray nozzle at the end. It is fully adjustable from a jet to a cone, to a full mist.
- Lock the spray handle by flipping the white switch.
- To turn on the agitator, flip the black switch. (Note: The pressure will drop when the agitator is engaged)
Shutting Down Your Sprayer
- Disconnect the pump from the power source.
- If the pump will not be used for several hours, flush your system to prolong the life of the components.
If you need helping picking the right sprayer or spray equipment for your needs, we're just a phone call or email away! Our knowledgeable customer service technicians have extensive experience with professional spray equipment.
New Product Line: Kings Steel Sprayers
Kings Sprayers are now Available with a Rugged Steel Frame
Kings Steel Sprayers are built on steel frames, designed to stand up to harsh conditions and use, while offering cost savings over the original aluminum frame Kings Sprayers. They are an ideal entry-level sprayer for those just entering the spraying industry, or those who spray more infrequently.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah and Kansas City, Missouri for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!